Compression Molding Machine
Compression Molding Machine for Composite Material
Compression molding presses are mainly used for compression molding of fiberglass and other composite materials. It is a very useful forming process that can be used to form products such as water tanks, meter boxes, trash cans, cable supports, cable ducts, auto parts, and more. Hydraulic compression moulding machines are used primarily in industries such as aerospace, consumer goods, industrial and automotive.
Zhengxi’s compression molding press is designed to maximize process efficiency. It is especially suitable for producing materials to the highest precision and quality standards in standard compression molding processes. Our compression molding machines are ideal for small to medium batches and are available in a variety of part sizes and materials, including high-cost materials and applications requiring extreme hardness. At the same time, it is also a very efficient and low-waste method, offering the easiest process, the lowest investment, and maximum flexibility.
Features of Compression Molding Machine
1. The compression molding press for sale is a three-beam and four-column type, equipped with a master cylinder and a top cylinder.
2. It adopts button centralized control, has independent electric control and hydraulic system, and can realize start-up and semi-automatic operation.
3. The three beams of the main engine are made of castings, and other weldments are tempered.
4. The electric control system has a fixed range. And the hydraulic function is perfect. There are three bottom-forming processes of the ejection, stretching, and topless cylinder to choose from.
5. It has a two-hand start, emergency stop, emergency return, short circuit leakage protection, and automatic program interlock safety protection circuit.
Applications of Compression Molding Machine
The hydraulic compression moulding machine for the composite material is mainly suitable for the molding of thermosetting and thermoplastic and other various plastic materials. And the pressed composite material has high forming precision and a good pressing effect. If the product has a large size and high precision requirements, the frame structure is preferred.
The compression molding equipment for composite material has a good molding process. It is used for molding composite materials such as SMC/BMC/DMC/GMT/LFT/PCM. It is widely used in automobile, aviation, high-speed rail, and other transportation industries, as well as in household and electric power industries.
H Frame Types Parameter