Four-Column Hydraulic Press
4 Post Hydraulic Press for Sale
Working Principle of Four Column Hydraulic Press Machine
The four post hydraulic press uses a hydraulic pump to convert the mechanical energy of the prime mover into the pressure energy of the liquid through the hydraulic control system. Energy is transferred through changes in the pressure energy of the liquid. After passing through various control valves and hydraulic control pipelines, it enters the oil cylinder. Push the master cylinder fixed on the upper beam to drive the upper and lower movable beams to move back and forth. Guided by four columns, the upper and lower molds are closed to press the required workpieces. Then use the ejector cylinder to eject the pressed workpiece.
Process Scheme Design of 4 Post Hydraulic Press for Sale
Features of 4 Column Hydraulic Press Machine
- Independent electrical control system, reliable operation, intuitive action, easy maintenance.
- It adopts button centralized control and has three operation modes: adjustment, manual and semi-automatic.
- Through the selection of the operation panel, two molding processes of fixed distance and constant pressure can be realized, and it has functions such as pressure maintenance and delay.
- The working pressure of the slider, the stroke range of the empty express down and the slow work can be adjusted according to the process needs.
- Devices such as punching buffer, punching material, and mobile worktable can be added according to user needs.
- Support optional multi-point ejection hydraulic cushion device, mobile workbench, grating protection device, oil temperature cooling device, safety lock device, PLC control system, servo drive system, etc.
The Benefits of Using Four Post Hydraulic Press
1. Reduce quality and save materials. For typical parts such as automobile engine brackets and radiator brackets, hydroformed parts are 20%-40% lighter than stamped parts, and for hollow stepped shaft parts, the weight can be reduced by 40%-50%.
2. Reduce the number of parts and molds. Reduce tooling costs. Hydroformed parts usually only need one set of molds, while stamping parts mostly require multiple sets of molds. The number of hydroformed engine bracket parts was reduced from 6 to 1, and the number of radiator bracket parts was reduced from 17 to 10.
3. It can reduce the amount of welding for subsequent machining and assembly. Taking the radiator bracket as an example, the heat dissipation area is increased by 43%, and the number of solder joints is reduced from 174 to 20. The process is reduced from 13 to 6, and the productivity is increased by 66%.
4. Improve strength and stiffness, especially fatigue strength. For example, the rigidity of the hydroformed radiator bracket can be increased by 39% in the vertical direction and 50% in the horizontal direction.
5. Reduce production costs. According to the statistical analysis of applied hydroformed parts, the production cost of hydroformed parts is 15%-20% lower than that of stamping parts on average, and the mold cost is reduced by 20%-30%.
Parameter of Four Column Hydraulic Press
|Maximum working pressure||Mpa||26.5||25.0||25.0||25.0||25.5||25.5||25.0||25.0||25.0||25.0||25.0||25.0||25.0||25.0|
|Slider fast down speed||mm/s||200||200||200||200||200||200||250||250||300||300||300||300||300||300|
|Slider fast down speed||mm/s||0-17||0-25||0-20||0-23||0-20||0-20||0-18||0-14||0-14||0-13||0-13||0-12||0-11||0-10|
|Sider pressing speed (servo adjustment)||mm/s||150||160||160||160||150||175||165||150||160||165||190||190||150||190|
|Slider retuming speed(servo adjustment)||mm/s||150||160||160||160||150||175||165||150||160||165||190||190||150||190|
|Optional lower cylinder||Eject force||KN||100||250||400||630||630||1000||1000||1250||1250||1250||1600||2000||2000||2000|
|Total power of equipment (approximately)||KW||7||7||15||18||20||26||32||32||40||40||50||62||80||100|
|Height of lower worktable||mm||700||700||700||650||650||650||700||750||850||900||950||1000||1100||1200|
|Dimensions C(height above ground)||mm||2400||3000||3300||4000||4100||4700||5000||5100||5500||5650||6500||6600||6800||7000|
Application of Hydraulic 4 Post Press
The four column press is suitable for the pressing process of plastic materials, such as powder product forming, plastic product forming, cold (hot) extrusion metal forming, thin plate stretching, horizontal pressing, bending pressing, turning over, correcting and other processes. It is especially suitable for the trimming and shaping process of die-casting products of various auto parts, hardware tools, motor casings, household appliances and other die-casting parts.
Request a Quote